We develop content for the successful reimbursement and prescription of drugs and devices.
We facilitate strategic development decisions in market access, in ways such as:
- analysing possible pricing scenarios
- proposing pricing and price negotiation strategies
- recommending value dossier content, and incorporating an HTA perspective
- probing intangible value
- economic evaluation
- Validating expectations on Return on Investment: informing about potential risks and mitigating threats
- Developing phase projects:
- Definition of most relevant outcomes
- Research & economic evaluation trials
- Facilitating appropriate development of PoC and Research Trials: Sites, KOL.
On April 10th 2018, Goldman Sachs published “The Genome Revolution” report on gene therapy, in which its analyst posed the thought-provoking question: “is curing patients a sustainable business model?”read more
This week we learned that Merck & Co. was ending the Phase III APECS study of Verubecestat (formerly known as MK-8931) for the treatment of prodromal Alzheimer Disease. Yet another drug in AD graveyard!!read more