How we work
Independent and small dynamic team
- Covering broad range of expertise: MD, Economists, biotechnologists, International business
- Knowledgeable of both the EU and US environments
- 25+ years experience in public healthcare management
Broad network of collaborators
- former or active leading roles in public reimbursement activities at the National, Regional and Hospital levels
Alliances with the best-of-breed providers.
- Incorporating ad-hoc specialists to achieve best available expertise on a timely and high quality manner.
Today we learn that Amgen is lowering the acquisition cost of Repatha by 60% in the US.
On April 10th 2018, Goldman Sachs published “The Genome Revolution” report on gene therapy, in which its analyst posed the thought-provoking question: “is curing patients a sustainable business model?”